Complaints and Complaints Resolution Procedures

Handling Complaints

How to make a complaint:

You can make a complaint to us in any of the following ways:

  1. Telephone: 0883412411 (+618 834102411)
  2. Email:
  3. Writing: PO Box 230 Port Adelaide SA 5015
  4. Social Media: LinkedIn Accounts: Keiran McPhee, Robert Steventon, Alex Uszynski
  5. In Person: 285 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide SA 5015


When a complaint is received from you we will:

  • listen to your concerns to understand your complaint;
  • encourage you to have an open dialogue with us in an effort to satisfactorily resolve your  complaint:
  • Acknowledge your complaint in the manner in which the complaint is raised,
  • provide an initial acknowledgement letter to you, (unless a complaint can be solved to your  satisfaction within 5 business days).
  • explain our internal process for handling complaints
  • advise you of the results of our investigations, including the outcomes and reasons for our conclusions
  • inform you of the options available to you should you be dissatisfied with the resolution of your  complaint or the complaint is not resolved within 30 days;
  • advise you of your  rights to refer your complaint to an external disputes resolution scheme if we have been unable to satisfactorily resolve the issue within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.


External Complaints Resolution Procedures

We are members of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an external complaint handling body approved by ASIC.

If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint or the outcomes of our deliberations, or response has not been received within 30 days of our receipt of the complaint, we inform you of your  right to take your  complaint to the external disputes resolution body AFCA.

AFCA provides a fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.

Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail:       Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

If you need help to make a complaint:

If you need help to make or manage your complaint, you can appoint someone (for example, a relative or friend) to represent you.  Please note that we will need your authority to speak to any representative that you appoint.

We can also arrange an interpreter for you, and help you to fill out forms or express your complaint.